In connection with our partners at Elite Tent and Party Rental,
Please b Seated is committed to ensuring the safety of its team members and clients.
- We follow FDA, CDC, and New York State guidelines for a clean work environment, including but not limited to frequent work area disinfectant wipe downs, and prescribed regular handwashing by our team members.
- Our dishwashers are set at 140°F (60°C) for washing, and 180°F (82°C) for rinsing and sanitizing. We seal or bag all glassware, flatware, chinaware and accruements. Our linens are laundered at a temperature of at least 160°F (71°C) for a minimum of 25 minutes. Our detergent process achieves a total available chlorine residual of 50–150 ppm.
- We train and instruct our dishwashing team members to adhere to strict standards with regards to cleanliness, and best practices relating to proper sanitation.
- Team members not feeling well must report this to a manager, depart and seek medical help. Team members not feeling well at home are asked to remain home and utilize their paid sick days. We offer full medical benefits to our team members and their families.
- Our drivers and delivery team members are trained to load, utilizing safety best practices in the transport and delivery of items to our clients.
- We follow the CDC recommended guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment, by providing and administering masks and gloves for our delivery and warehouse team members.
We want to thank our partners, clients, and team members for their continued support in ensuring safety together.